Thursday, November 19, 2009

Coming Up on 5 months

I think I am talking to myself but just in case someone out there is following us; I thought I would post another update.

We are quickly approaching our 5 month waiting mark. It seems we came across the perfect storm with our referral of a long waiting list and immigration issues. All in all we are expecting that our wait will continue for a few more months. We can only be getting closer. There are a lot of unknowns right now but we are still moving forward in a sitting still sort of fashion.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi JBean, I wanted to check and see how you all were doing? The waiting is tough, referral or not. If you have any questions or need anything let us know and we will try to help. Hang in there!

JBean said...

Thank you Jenny,
I really hope that Korea opens up their immigration processing asap in January. I am sending you and all the waiting families big giant hugs. You are right the waiting is hard but eventually I know that we will get the call. It worries me that there is going to be more problems at the beginning of the year but so far I have not heard that anything is changing in the process. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.