Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rain and Legals

We got an update today. Our legals are waiting to be notarized at the consulate. I don't know how long that usually takes; however, it does mean that our paperwork is moving along. Once we get our legals we will be able to start our USCIS process. From here we just wait until the backlog of families from last year is cleared. I hope they go quickly for all of those families. Many have been waiting for over 6 months for their children's exit visas. It is time for these children to come home. CJ's time will come soon and I can not wait for that day. We have been fighting an uphill battle for so long. He is the answer to so many tearful questions and prayers. I hope I never let him forget that he is the our perfect son.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi JBean! Though I'd pass along that it took about 1 month for our legals to be processed.

JBean said...

Thanks Jenny,
That is what our SW said too. She told us that our paperwork was at the consulate waiting to be notarized. I am not sure what that means but am glad it is somewhere it is supposed to be.

Anonymous said...

Dear Merry Momma,

You only gave initials of my handsome nephew. How about an announcement mom!

Avid Auntie

Caren said...

I agree! Whats his name? :)